LIONS CLUB OF GOULBURN CITY INC
- Goulburn is famous for its fine wool and the "Big Merino"
- Goulburn City located 200 kms from Sydney 90 kms from Canberra on the Hume Highway.
- It is the first inland city in Australia and is situated on the Southern Tablelands.
- Ordinary people doing extraordinary things - supporting people with a disability, community greening, fundraising for worthwhile causes.
- The Lions Club of Goulburn City donations for the past year totalled more than $50,000.00.
Be a part of the change. Join the Lions Club.
Contact Lion Dave King (Membership Chairman) 0403 663 304.
We are the Lions
Goulburn City Lions meet on the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month at the Goulburn Soldiers Club at 6.30 for 7.00pm.
Tuesday 15 August 2017
Dinner Meeting, Partners Night
Guest: 1st VDG Peter Scifleet
Order Meal at the Bistro
6.30pm for 7.00pm
Join us in making our communities and the world better places to live.
Our 1.3 million men and women in 205 countries and geographic areas conduct vision and health screenings, build parks, support eye hospitals, award scholarships, assist youth, provide help in time of disaster and much more.
Becoming a Lion
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in
their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their
volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing
unmet health and education needs worldwide.