LIONS CLUB OF GOULBURN CITY INC
- Goulburn is famous for its fine wool and the "Big Merino"
- Goulburn City located 200 kms from Sydney 90 kms from Canberra on the Hume Highway.
- It is the first inland city in Australia and is situated on the Southern Tablelands.
- Ordinary people doing extraordinary things - supporting people with a disability, community greening, fundraising for worthwhile causes.
- The Lions Club of Goulburn City donations for the past year totalled more than $67,000.00.
We are the Lions
Goulburn City Lions meet on the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month at the Goulburn Soldiers Club at 6.30 for 7.00pm.
Tuesday 6 November 2018
Order meal at the Bistro at 6.00pm
Dinner following the meeting at 7.30pm
Join us in making our communities and the world better places to live.
Our 1.3 million men and women in 205 countries and geographic areas conduct vision and health screenings, build parks, support eye hospitals, award scholarships, assist youth, provide help in time of disaster and much more.
Becoming a Lion
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Be a part of the change. Join the Lions Club.
Membership Contact : Lion John Flarrety - 0427 261 361